Tuesday, August 9, 2011

OLD SUREHAND - L'OFFICIEL RUSSIA

This Native American & Bohemian Inspired Shoot Photographed by Alexey Kolpakov
Styled by Svetlana Tanakina for L'Officiel Russia, April 2011 Issue is Perfect for Summer!! 

Here are My Favorite Looks from the Editorial, 'Old Surehand'. 
Model Milana Kruz is Absolutely Stunning.
I love the above Patchwork Jacket & these Electric Blue pants. Anyone know who they are by?
 

 Above Look - Roberto Cavalli.
As a Collector of Head Dresses & Accessories from Around the World I really want to dig out the one that resembles this Beauty and Prance around the City!!

Faiza xo

Want more? Follow me on Twitter and keep up with Velvet Moon Diaries on Bloglovin!



4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this editorial, especially the fringe bag. I haven't been to your blog in awhile, I'm getting caught up on all the post :). Keep up the great work!

    Lynn

    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty!! I love the editorial, its so inspiring! thanks for sharing :) cool blog, dear!

    come and visit my blog please xx

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !