Monday, November 28, 2011

A GOLDEN RETREAT - INSPIRATION FOR THE HOLIDAYS

With all the Wonderful Winter Holidays I wanted to spruce things up & created this mood board to get inspired. 
Isn't the Gold Disco Ball Fabulous? 
I found our much beloved Silver one in our storage. 
I can't wait to hang it up! It'll be just the right thing to add some sparkle to the mix.
How would you brighten up your space?




Above two images via Here.

And Stay tuned for some Silver Holiday Inspiration!! 

Important Notice to GFC Followers:
First I Want to Thank My Avid Followers for all their 
Love & Support!!
 Google is cancelling GFC for all non-blogger platforms.
To Stay Connected! 
Follow me on Twitter and keep up on Bloglovin.

Faiza xo


3 comments:

  1. very beautiful choice of pictures.

    Thank you so much for checking my blog and following, excitedly following u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of this sparkly gold, especially those fabulous stars! :)

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Visiting My Blog & Your Lovely Comments!! Please do Follow if you Like it & Visit Again !